View Single Post
Old 18 January 2014, 06:18 PM   #33
Rashid.bk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 12800ft = 3900m
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyung View Post
IMO, when a buyer has an issue and the parties can't resolve the issue or if either party unilaterally posts about the transaction then I think the community at large should know who the parties are. That is to protect the community and give the other party an opportunity to voice their side.
I agree, these accusations cast a shadow on all sellers here in my opinion. And I agree with Patrick aka Cornerstone as somehow I have to pm you to have my seller vetted.
If this wasn't resolved behind closed doors and you brought it outside for resolution then both sides need to discuss it in the open. Has your issue with the seller been solved, yes or no. We're you deceived and left hanging, yes or no. Did the seller deliver an item in different condition as originally stated in the original sale, or change any part of his responsibility in the deal, yes or no.

There's not enough information here for me to make an assessment and no where in your paragraph is it clear exactly what went wrong or exactly what the seller did wrong except refuse a refund but why this was his decision is up for grabs. I understand you felt suspicious about some of the watch peripherals but other than that I'm sort of stumped and am not clear how you were wronged per se.

We've had two threads with people pointing pointing fingers and leaving me in mystery if I may run into either one of these questionable people or pm people to speak behind someone's back. No thanks.

You too guys deal with this and if I'm on the jury then I need to hear both sides.

If you're point was just to say "hey guys I have a sad story", ok it's sad.....then disregard everything I said and I hope you start to feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse32 View Post
To those who have pm'd me and asked my help and/or offered support, thank you. I guess some people just don't understand...
I don't understand....I wish that you feel better but I don't understand what else you want, for me to pm you and develop a bad impression of someone of which I'll then perpetuate to other forum members....
So far all my sellers have been excellent and I will continue to use them, so I'm good. I hope you don't have any more sad experiences in the future.
Rashid.bk is offline   Reply With Quote