View Single Post
Old 3 February 2014, 01:23 AM   #12
Brenngun
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex & Tudor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGERVEGAS View Post
More info : Eating weed and eating an edible are two different things. Eating your weed wont really do too much. Edibles are made with a concentrated oil, or butter.

Sounds like finding or making oil and then consume it maybe the way to go.

Google that maybe it will help, oil sounds the way to go. Slowly at first since it might be very strong, and it's pure with no additives I believe. You can put it on toast too

Just add a decent amount of weed to a few sticks of butter in a pot. Simmer/stir for an hour.... Strain well into a mold of some type and re-cool. Bake with it or eat it on some toast.

Like I said, I'm no expert. I hope you find a solution that works. Just a matter of time it will be legal in a majority of the U.S.

Better then pharmacy Perscriptions.

Mark, Again thanks for your response and help. I think some members here may be a little wary of responding to this kind of question. I understand. I'm open to anything at this point. Currently researching "tincture of cannabis". Never heard of it until a TRF member PM'd me about it. Seems like an interesting idea. Can be made at home, not required to incorporate into food products, portable, a few drops under your tongue and it quickly absorbs into the bloodstream.

Brenngun is offline   Reply With Quote