View Single Post
Old 16 April 2014, 07:23 AM   #24804
Lion
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT-II 16710 PEPSI
Judy, that crazy Robin today is still banging away at our windows with its beak and head...I have no idea what to do!!!

I don't know if this will make you feel any better but last nite we had snow showers which by the time it was done just coated the lawns, shrubs, trees and cars.....

Also your in ear monitors sound really nice...I picked up a pair myself last Summer. They are made by Monster(a company which is known for speaker wire cables and also cables for connecting components in a stereo or surround system as well as TV's to a DVD Player and such)and the pair I picked up are called "A Tribute" To Miles Davis. They are trumpet shaped and are especially made for listening to Jazz music. Since I listen to Jazz 95% of the time I found them to be a great choice. You can listen to all forms/types of music through them but Jazz music sounds fantastic. Monster also makes two other models which cost a bit less but did not sound as good and they also had "Demo" covers to slip over the ends so you could test them out before buying!!!

SS GMT-II 16710 PEPSI(Z-serial#)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THE TOYS!!!
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Doue Silver Barley
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Signum
Proud Card Carrying Member of the Curmudgeons.....Yikes!!!
Lion is offline   Reply With Quote