View Single Post
Old 27 May 2014, 06:34 PM   #1
Challenger Deep
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega Seamaster
Reason to be concerned?

Hello all, i have had my Omega Seamaster chronograph #2225.80 since December 2013 and has never given me any trouble. I like the watch and keeps good time, usually within less than a minute every day at 7:00pm, an alarm that i have set and is always within a minute.

Until today, or yesterday May 26th, i noticed it stopped telling come completely. I could not hear the movement inside ticking like normal and none of my hands on the watch were moving. I gave the watch about 40 winds and still no movement, from the second hand or the movement period. It wasn't until i fiddled with setting the hands and then i started the chronograph when it started moving, the second hand. I set the correct time and it now tells time as it should. It is functioning as i know it to be okay and is working.

Should i be concerned of this malfunction?

I wear the watch nearly 24/7. I take it off when i shower most times and let it sit, and sometimes when i play guitar, but other than that it stays on.
"I need to establish my own limits. When i reach those limits, i am willing to overcome them and establish new ones. I do not know how far i can go. I have an understanding of wht i'm doing, but do not know how far it can take me."-Ayrton Senna.
Challenger Deep is offline   Reply With Quote