Thread: Swiss Luxury
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2014, 09:56 PM   #29
Swissluxury
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many to list!
From the owner of SwissLuxury.Com

Our firm sells approximately $10 million USD annually of high end Swiss watches that are all factory sealed authentic 2014 product. We have a loyal client base that appreciates how hard we work to source perfect product at attractive discount pricing that is tax free to all states except Florida. We have been online Etailing luxury goods since 1997 and our record speaks for itself.

In the course of a day we receive over 300 Emails and a ton of phone calls as well and do our best to answer them quickly and honestly. In terms of Ron's complaint we could have handled him better. He wanted specific details about product that exceeded our holiday staffs knowledge and was referred to ROLEX HQ in NYC to get the most accurate answers......for some reason this made him angry and he wrote us the following discourteous Email:

"OK....I am done with you. Thanks for nothing. Ron Annan"

Our staffs response was terse but I will ask the forum a simple question:

how would you reply to "thanks for nothing."?

This morning we sent Mr. Annan the following:

"Hi Ron, Skeleton crew not too pleased about working the holiday so we apologize if they were gruff…………I read the Email chain and not sure I would have been very much better………a 2014 116234 is a 2014 116234 is a 2014 116234 Rolex does not make variations or the products with options………….as long as it is current year they are all identical and we like for clients to get accurate tech details from the manufacturer as they know the design features better than our staff (a lot of watches get drop shipped straight to our clients and we never see them). I do know that you would receive an 8 digit random serial # (the most recent serial series that Rolex has released) and on the stick dials on 116234’s they do have glow treatment on the hour markers and hands but they really are not that effective……..oyster band does have polished center links………..not sure if they are solid and also not positive about the easylink………..Darryl

Thanks,
SwissLuxury.Com
(3*****
www.swissluxury.com"

It is a big world out there and sometimes client personality and dealership are just not a good match...........

I am confident that are a lot of folks on this very forum who can vouch for us.

All best wishes even to angry Mr. Ron!!
Swissluxury is offline   Reply With Quote