View Single Post
Old 20 June 2014, 09:58 AM   #10
sennheiserz
"TRF" Member

Watch: ♛ + Ω +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageInc.77 View Post
I went through the same considerations as you. Money was not an issue and I just wanted the best possible watch. I didn't care about resale value or anything like that. Just aesthetics and functionality. Just what I liked the best, really.

I went for a Z-Series 16600. It was simply my favorite. I liked it so much that I recently purchased another one. A V-series to be exact. I have/had all sorts of watches, all the way from a simple Date-Just to Patek Perpetual Calendars and my favorite watch of all time is my Z-16600. I can't explain it, but I love it so much.

Anything you choose should simply be based on what you like the most. I personally don't like the new Sea-Dweller or even the Sub-C, so those weren't even part of the consideration for me. I can't tell you to choose one of them over the others, because they all have their different little charms.

As for the AP Offshore, I have one. I don't like it that much, and it barely gets any wrist-time with my 16600's around. And AP's customer support is simply the worst. I am never buying anything from them again.
Thanks for your long reply. Its exactly the sort of thing I wanted to hear. Maybe I'll try and get a few of these models on my wrist tomorrow and see who sings loudest.

Collection: Rolex Sub NDc 114060 | Omega SMP 861 | Apple Watch SS
sennheiserz is offline   Reply With Quote