View Single Post
Old 28 July 2014, 03:56 AM   #101
eco8gator
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5060/a
Sorry to hear about the potential loss I still don't hear the fat lady singing...here is why.

USPS is the absolute worse service to use when shipping...I never use them for anything of significant value. If you want to make sure your stuff gets from A to B then don't use USPS.

I would seriously check your local USPS (the location that your packages get held at if your not home)...it could be hidden in the back some where, seriously.

The USPS tracking system is absolute crap and the delivery guys don't always leave a ticket. I can already recall 10 instances where I had to go to my local USPS to pick up a package forcefully. What I mean by that is their system has not updated, there is no ticket at my door or mailbox and I know that enough time has passed for the delivery. Make them search for it!

If he provided you a receipt, and you tracked it from west to east then he sent something...

I agree...banning isn't the right thing to do right now. Get your butt to your local USPS with the tracking information and be prepared to wait. Go early so the line is very short...

Last thing...always use Pay Pal...no Gift Crap and swallow the 3%. You would be paid by now!
eco8gator is offline   Reply With Quote