View Single Post
Old 28 July 2014, 07:37 PM   #110
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco8gator View Post
And yes banning him isn't the right thing right now, mainly because the buyer has not explicitly said that he personally went to the USPS and made them look for it.

But he did mention that there is evidence that something got shipped from the WC to the EC...

I hope this comes to a resolution soon but until we hear that results from the buyer after visiting the local USPS then this case is still open in my book. Monday is a new day and hopefully your lucky day. Take the time to go and make them look for your watch.
Again it is a good thing you aren't a moderator here as we might have to ban you.

As for PayPal vs. wire: I would never sell a watch to anyone using Paypal nor would most of our best sellers here. Plenty of people have ripped off by Paypal buyers who will get a watch and return a fake or empty box and then get their money back as Paypal favors buyers and the seller is screwed. NO wire No watch!

We have some amazing sellers here and if buyers dealt with trusted sellers who have pages and pages of solid feedback instead of members like Robert Young who has ZERO feedback we wouldn't have threads like this. I have said it time and time over again do your homework and buy the seller. Don't deal with people that aren't well known highly reputable sellers. If you do then you own the risk and it isn't a smart thing to gamble when it comes to high priced items to save a few bucks.

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote