View Single Post
Old 3 August 2014, 03:43 AM   #157
superfly

Guys I may be in trouble. I was trying to replace my Explorer 1 that I had to part with last year. Instead of buying a new one, I impulsively went for Goldwatch co without thinking things through. I bought a used explorer 1 14270.

I got the watch today and although everything looks legit, there was no card w/serial number. I emailed the sales address asking why this wasn't included but came with a big fancy diploma looking certificate with his name and company on it saying this was a genuine rolex.

Look, at this point I really don't give 2 shits if the watch was a display model that was returned 5 times. It looks to be real, if it is real I will be satisfied. On my way to the jewelers now to verify. The only sinking feeling I have is why don't they include the little card from rolex with the serial number? If it's no big deal, and the watch is real, then I don't care. Just wanted to know what you think about someone selling a purportedly real watch without that little card that my brand new explorer 1 came with.

Yes, I've already kicked myself silly five times.
superfly is offline   Reply With Quote