View Single Post
Old 12 August 2014, 10:43 AM   #10
Franks07
2024 Pledge Member

OP I understand your frustrations and reluctance to post. I had my Sub 6205 completely redone by Bob knowing that the end result would be the best that could possibly be achieved...and I was correct once the work was completed. Bob's work and reputation are unparalleled in the industry.
On the issue of less than perfect communications...I had the same experience and frustrations ; but, at the end of the day, I figured that was just part of the deal in getting stellar work by a true icon in the Vintage Rolex restoration business.
ALL of my verbal and written interactions with Bob (I ended up speaking with him at length about my Sub on three different occasions) and Barbara were highly professional.
My sense is that they are a very small operation and they are inundated with communications and projects that they are being asked to take on...I feel fortunate that Bob was able and willing to take my 6205 project on and know that the value of the watch if forever enhanced because of his involvement with it.
My advice...be patient and stay focused on what will no doubt be an outstanding outcome with the work you have contracted Bob to do for you.
Franks07 is offline   Reply With Quote