View Single Post
Old 2 September 2014, 12:11 AM   #10
Bling72
"TRF" Member

Go with Mont Blanc. Now I have a Fineliner, a Mechanical pencil and a Le Grand 90th
Fountain pen. Go into Mont Blanc and test out ALL of the Fountain pen nibs, get yourself
once in a life time Fountain pen. If you don't know how to use one, learn. Who wants a
ball point ? seriously, use a 50c one at work. People lose pens every day at work.

The fountain pen, you can become an artist, do your signatures, write your memoirs,
pick up a journal and share your most brilliant thoughts.

If you're going to get only one pen of a life time, don't waste it on a ball point.

You can have so much enjoyment using fountain pen inks. You will have to get the pen
serviced, and look after it. But consider it like your Rolex for pens. People complain that
it is plastic and it breaks when they drop or or throw it on the ground... well DUR !!!...
if you smash it, of course it will shatter. Anyone going to ruin something so nicely
made on purpose ? no way !!... you wouldn't throw your Rolex on the ground, run over it
with your car, then smash it with a hammer, and whine that they should of made it
indestructable... rofl...

I tested and held Mont Blanc pens against most other brands, when you write with such
as nice Mont Blanc fountain pen, it is like a wonderful feeling. You won't regret it.

I tested these pens and inks on so many kinds of paper. The Mont Blanc Le Grand
Fountain pen, I see no reason to pick up anything else. It feels so wonderful to write with. I just need to improve my hand writing and calligraphy.

Calligraphy is a dying art, the younger generation only understand printers and printing.
Too lazy to write, too lazy NOT to SMS/text people. Not even enough manners,
patience, or skill to talk to people face to face the old fashioned way. Why do people
not write love letters to anyone anymore or just friendly correspondence, I will tell you
why, technology killed it. Too convenient to pick up the lousy smart phone to make us
dumber !!! (yes should be called dumb phones, too dependent on it).

Go to the Mont Blanc boutique, let them fuss over you. You get the 2 year international
warrenty if anyone goes wrong (just don't drop it or smash it lol).

If you are not happy with that shop, go to another one. Don't settle for any substandard
customer service since someone will be paying for such a nice pen.
Mont Blanc Starwalker Red Gold Fineliner & Mech Pencil
Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Red Gold 90th Anniv FPen
Bling72 is offline   Reply With Quote