View Single Post
Old 4 September 2014, 06:42 AM   #25
Lion
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT-II 16710 PEPSI
James, good luck and from what you have shared...I think you are correct in looking at either Rollerball or Ballpoint pens for work related use. Fountain pens are not good and useful for going through multiple carbon copies if you are signing documents. And the idea of getting a very good quality FP down the road for personal use is a scenario worth working towards. But let me caution you, if you buy a RB or BP pen for business and work and you buy one made with resin remember, if dropped the resin can break so be careful and do not loan it to anyone to use. They can be sent to the manufacturer for repair but be prepared for a bill of over $100.00. Just make certain you have a cheap pen handy for others to use.....I like the Pilot G2's which come in line widths from Ultra Fine(.38mm) to Bold(1.0mm). They are Premium Gel Writers which come in blue or black(sometimes you can get other colors such as green or red)and come in packages containing two or four pens. Most all of your Office Supply store chains carry them and just wait for a sale.....

Take care.....Leo

SS GMT-II 16710 PEPSI(Z-serial#)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THE TOYS!!!
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Doue Silver Barley
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Signum
Proud Card Carrying Member of the Curmudgeons.....Yikes!!!
Lion is offline   Reply With Quote