View Single Post
Old 28 October 2014, 12:49 AM   #82
BH13GMT
"TRF" Member

Watch: and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukshan View Post
Where are you guys meeting? Are non WIS spouses going too?
My initial plans to be confirmed the day before will be as follows, which are open to change if anyone requires

Arriving at the tower mid morning saturday to drop off the car.
Anyone close to the tower, we can meet up there in the morning and make our way over to Sloane Sq for midday via the Tube, driving will be hell with the Lord Mayor's show. Anyone else wanting to meet up at Salon QP we can aim for midday (ish) meet up nearby or in the Salon QP?
Anyone not going to QP but want to catch up for chat and a beer we can wander over to the Phoenix bar (Smith st) and have a few drinks before moving back to the Dickens for pre dinner drinks and meeting Dan after the West Ham game. this should cover the movements up to 5pm-6pm and everyone can jump in and fit in as it suits them. Anyone who hasn't got my mobile number, please PM me and we can exchange numbers to avoid any confusion.
If anyone wants to swap the arrangements around by all means make some suggestions, hopefully by thursday/friday next week we will have the arrangements tied down.

Oh I nearly forgot the wives My wife came one year and disappeared off to Harrods and Harvey Nicks for shopping spree and then arrived in time for dinner.
By all means bring your partners, speaking on behalf of the regulars, we will be on best behavior and wont let on the value of any watches or comment on how many watches may or may not be owned by anyone what so ever

Rolex Sub 1680, Rolex GMT 116710LN, Rolex Datejust 16220 Salmon Dial (the Mrs), Tudor BB58, Tudor Pelagos Blue and Several Seiko's
"last one in the chopper is a rotten egg" Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
BH13GMT is offline   Reply With Quote