View Single Post
Old 8 January 2015, 06:40 AM   #42
Rolexbiker
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
I think they are better to "test Drive " than a really good $380 Chinese counterfeit.

I just ordered about eight watches for $100 from ALiExpress. LOL Really strange unusual looking watches. None that looked like anything really.

They had the usual Panari Homages and Rolexes for $40. It is amazing what $14 will buy. What the heck Those off brand $15 Armitron watches at Wal Mart are probably re branded $5.00 AliExpress watches.

I have my Gen Rolex and a few Citizens and Seikos, I read about Parnis on WUS and they have a loyal following. No one is getting DOA watches or complaining about the quality. One guy has about 30 of them in a case.

That led me to AliExpress and it's is amazing what even $3.00 will buy..I don't expect long life out of them but i have 14 watches in rotation so in that regard they should be ok. Plus I tried to stick with Quartz as it is more reliable< But like m Citizens if they fail i throw them away. A $300 watch is not worth servicing.

I have not yet become a "Watch snob" and don't intend to. I like all watches, I only wanted one Gen Rolex. The rest can be anything. I don;t want to spend Thousands servicing $5000-$10,000 watches every few years,

I'M bidding on this beauty

http://www.ebay.com/itm/43mm-Parnis-...torefresh=true
Rolexbiker is offline   Reply With Quote