View Single Post
Old 18 April 2015, 01:24 PM   #97
Fleetlord
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by improviz View Post
Sigh....

Great. Don't. Unfortunately this does not "prove" that those who would trade one of their Rolexes for one of those to be wrong, nor does it prove why they should NEVER NEVER NEVER ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY I MEAN NO WAY NEVER NEVER EVER do so, this is what I am awaiting.

Establish empirically that IWC is a lesser brand than Rolex. Also can you please point out the perpetual calendar that Rolex, the superior brand, produces and compare it to the several examples of perpetual calendars that IWC, the lessor brand, produces? Or the tourbillion? Or the minute repeater? Grande complication? Flyback chrono?

Given that Rolex is "superior", then surely it has a much more extensive selection of sophisticated movements than IWC, perhaps you could enlighten us by comparing the examples I listed above to the ones Superior Brand Rolex produces.

Don't doubt that for a New York second, but subjective opinion != fact.

Again: subjective opinion != fact.

In purchasing it IN LIEU of a Rolex, prima facie you chose it OVER a Rolex. You can twist this all you like, but the choice you made is clear, in both cases.

Subjective and not proven empirically, and patently ridiculous on its face. ALS? FPJ? Sheesh..do yourself and us a favor and study the subject a bit before making uninformed and absolutist statements like this, it really doesn't help your cause ya know.

Yes, that would be the "NEVER" rule. Just kidding....
Simmer down....you are way overthinking this...just to put on a show...

Omg...Chill bro' just watches...world peace isn't at stake...

You aren't going to change my mind, so why are you bothering?

I'm not the only one on idk....ROLEXFORUMS...who puts ROLEX first....
Fleetlord is offline   Reply With Quote