View Single Post
Old 26 April 2015, 05:53 AM   #2
Charles Ford
"TRF" Member

Watch: 67' Zodiac Seawolf
I purchased a new LLD date model, last year, about 8 months ago. The watch is an absolute stunner. Unless you have very small wrists this watch will one of the most comfortable to wear, very light, and it sits low on your wrist.

Mine is running super accurate, gains only about +1 second a day, when placed crown down at rest over night.

Sharp looking watch, 300mm WR very classy doomed sapphire crystal, and dual crowns. Watch can go from coral reef to a broad room meeting to a black tie Tux event without batting an eye.

It is vastly more comfortable to wear and more dress appropriate then my 16610 Sub for dress up affairs.

Only cavaeat is the following, the lume is only good on the hour and minute hands, but will last all night. The biggest drawback is the sail cloth strap it comes on, it won’t hold that well up to repeated swimming or diving.

The interior of mine started to literally crumble apart after about 20 times in the pool. I have found that if it’s going to be swimming season the Staib mesh or the Hirsch Carbon Water Proof works a hell of a lot better, and looks nicer too.

Mine is a definite keeper and I will never flip it!

LLD on stock strap,

LLD on Staib Mesh!

LLD on Hirsch Carbon Fiber waterproof.

Charles Ford is offline   Reply With Quote