View Single Post
Old 13 May 2008, 09:07 PM   #33
Lol-x
Facilitator

I do have a thing for Montblanc:
About 10 years ago I went to Hong Kong and purchased 2 Montblanc pens, unfortunately I lost them about a year later, I had this 18K roller ball and it was awesome

Then I got a standard MB fountain pen and it is cool.
Then I got a MB Limited Edition Louis 13 fountain pen, but found all the gold and silver too heavy so I sold it.

Then I got a MB Limited Edition Oscar Wilde fountain pen, but the nib just wasn't right so I traded it in on a vintage Submariner.

Then I bought a MB Limited Edition Proust ballpoint, I got it about 4-5 years ago and have never opened the sealed box, I don't even know if there is a pen inside

Then I got a MB Agatha Christie ballpoint, it is great and I write with it daily.

Then I got another MB Agatha Christ ballpoint with box and papers, and I have never used it.

I went back to Hong Kong and purchased a MB Agatha Christie MB (broad) fountain pen, never inked.

Then I got a MB Y2K Golden Dragon, it looks cool with a dragon clip and a pearl in its mouth, never inked.

I then got a MB LeGrand fountain pen with 2xBroad oblique nib, it is my favorite writer and I use it pretty much daily with green waterman ink

I haven't bought a new pen for a few years now, but I'm pretty happy with my MB collection.

I just haven't seen a MB limited edition that has caught my fancy in quite a while. This lets me concentrate on watches

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote