View Single Post
Old 15 May 2008, 04:27 PM   #10
pwrslider
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
In a lot of ways Panerai is now mainstream, you see it on so many television and movie personalities that it is mainstream. Can most people afford a Panerai, no... Could the supply meet the demand? At those prices, it seems they are meeting the demand. You see Panerai watches more and more, it is mainstream - all it took was to see it in a few major movies and television shows and voila! But most regular folks simply can't afford a Panerai and it is not the best watch to wear with a suit as such will you see more of them on the street, yes... There are more of them out there already, and there will be more in the future. Will it become, no... it already is mainstream.

I agree.....it's as mainstream as any limited edition item can get. For the most part...they sell everything they make. It's kind of like asking if Ferrari is mainstream....well not in the sense of everyone's got one....but if you start looking and watching for Ferrari's...suddenly every now and then you see one.

Ok......bad example...but you know what I mean. There is not one month that goes by that someone doesn't call me out with my pam. Was at a neighborhood party a few months ago....when the host asked about mine..then showed me his...then introduced me to 4 other guys wearing 44's.

They're out there..............
Rolex Explorer II Blk (91)
Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish (07)
Panerai 104 & 177ti ( 04/03)
pwrslider is offline   Reply With Quote