Thread: Elgato's Jokes
View Single Post
Old 28 May 2008, 03:24 PM   #11
elgatonegro

Watch: Omega Speedmaster
Icon10 No banks in hell

There was a man who had worked all his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser when it came to his money. Just before he died, he instructed his wife: “I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me.” When he died, his wife arranged a funeral for him complete with a nice casket. When it was time to bury him, the wife said, “Wait just a minute!” She came over with a box and put it in the casket. The undertakers then locked the casket down, and then rolled it away. A friend who was with the grieving wife, and who knew what the dead guy made her promise, asked: “Girl, I know you weren’t a fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband.” The loyal wife replied: “Listen, I’m a Christian, I can’t go back on my word. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him.” “You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him?!” “I sure did,” said the wife. “I got it all together, put it into my account, and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it.”
elgatonegro is offline   Reply With Quote