View Single Post
Old 16 September 2015, 06:58 AM   #9
RussW
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5990
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubKing View Post
When the rep told me I could always return it for a refund, that did not mean I can then order another.

That just meant I can try to return the watch to the AD IF they accept a return..

I am asking for a full replacement and they cannot give me any answers until Geneva inspects the watch in person. They have the ultimate say. Since HSWA cannot even open the watch or work on it, I have no choice but for them to send it to Geneva. I have told them several times that I will not tolerate losing this watch for months on end. They need to fix this situation fast. They told me they would.

IF Geneva does not want to issue me a replacement and or does not get back to me in a timely manor, I will request the watch to be sent back for a return to the AD. I will then never give patek business ever again if this were to happen. I would take my money and spend it with another brand.

So at this time, I am only doing what HSWA has requested, and that is to return my watch to them so they can show it "care and priority" Now we can all see just how much care and priority they show me as time passes. But I cannot deny them a chance to try. If they say they wont keep my watch hostage, then I will believe them this one time. If they fail me, then they lose money on my purchase.
I hope it all works out. It seems that you really love the 5990, it would be a shame for you if you ended up getting a refund and buying something else.