View Single Post
Old 16 November 2015, 05:12 AM   #5
Bocktagon
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seamaster GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
I have read the other thread, but not sure I got all the details.

Unfortunately there are incompetent people everywhere, and it seems the watchmaker who serviced it is one of them. But where did you get this watch? Did you pay the going/market price (several thousand)? Or a too-good-to-be true price?

Not an expert myself, but don't all Breitling B01 have an in-house movement with clear case back? Why didn't you do more research before buying it-checking out loads of pics on the internet. Asking questions on Breitling source before buying?

I don't know why you are going after Breitling or even the AD. You made the mistake buying it in the first place. The only thing I'd want back is maybe the price you paid for the service, was it $600??

Thank you very much for the response to my post. I did do an extensive amount of research before I bought the watch. And no the Navitimer 01 does not have a clear case back as seen on the Breitling website. At the time, I figured that taking it to an AD with a certified watchmaker was the best way to ensure that the watch was authentic especially considering they serviced it. I purchased the watch from the individual that had it serviced there and I paid market value, over 4K for the watch.
Bocktagon is offline   Reply With Quote