Thread: ModaQueen
View Single Post
Old 24 June 2008, 12:25 AM   #13
East Bay Rider
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT-II 16710LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie View Post
CONFIRMED by my Prada expert colleagues that it is a FAKE!Cos they had the same bag and brought theirs from the Prada boutique.I just shipped it back to them via speedpost EMS..
Their website claims that they are authentic...

Authenticity staement

Moda Queen is a leading online designer outlet store specializing in authentic designer handbags and accessories from top designers like Prada, Fendi, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and JP Tod's.

Moda Queen only deals with authorized and reputable suppliers in the United States, and guarantees the authenticity of every single item listed on the website. All products come complete with authenticity paperwork, labels or cards, dustbags, and/or boxes as you would buy them from any department store.

Moda Queen is an internet-based company and is able to sell at lower prices than the department stores, and pass the savings to you because of the lower overhead costs.

All our items are also guaranteed brand new, and carefully inspected prior to shipment in order to ensure top quality.
ModaQueen.com is a Premier Yahoo! Store.

They explain their lower prices here in the FAQ section...

ModaQueen.com is a reputable online-based company located in Los Angeles, California and specializing in apparel and accessories by various European designers at discounted prices.

Please review our F.A.Q section below to learn more about Moda Queen.

If you have any questions, you can call us toll-free at 1-800-996-6323, or email us at info@modaqueen.com

F.A.Q
1. Are your items authentic?
Every single item posted on our website is 100% authentic. All our items come with paperwork, and/or serial numbers verifying the authenticity of the product.

2. Are your items brand new?
All items are guaranteed brand new. We do not sell any used items, or factory defects.

3. Why are your prices lower than the department stores?
Moda Queen is an online-based company with low overhead costs. We buy in large quantities, thus we are able to sell in lower prices.

4. Where do you buy from?
Our sources are sometimes the same as the ones for the major department stores and boutiques. For the older but always classy styles that we carry, we buy the items from authorized dealers, and vendors at clearance sales. The newer styles, we buy directly from resellers in Europe.

4. Where do you ship from?
We ship from Los Angeles, California.

5. How long does it take for me to get the item?
It usually takes 1 business day for your order to be processed. Our preferred shipping carrier is UPS, and we offer Ground Shipping, 3-Day Select, 2-Day Air, and Next Day Air.

6. Do you charge tax?
We only charge tax for items being shipped to the State of California.

7. Do you ship to other countries?
We ship worldwide via USPS Global Express.

8. Do you accept returns?
We can only accept returns within 14 days from the delivery date of the package, and only if the item is in unused condition.

9. Do you accept exchanges?
We accept exchanges if a request is made within 14 days from the date of delivery.

10. Do charge any restocking, or exchange fees?
The restocking fee is 10% of the value of the item.
The exchange fee is a flat fee of $15 to cover the costs of shipping the exchange item back to you. The 10% restocking fee is not applied for exchanges

11. How do you refund my return?
If the item is received within the 14-day period, then we will be able to refund your credit card; if not, then we will issue a check. It usually takes up to 2 business days for your return, or exchange to be processed. We are not responsible for any shipping fees for any reason.

12. What if I receive a defective item?
We do examine each item before it is packed and shipped to you to ensure top quality. If for some reason, you feel that you received a defective item, you may send it back to us, and we will exchange it with a new item. If something happens to your item within 4 weeks from the date of purchase, then we will fix it for you and send it back to you as soon as possible. We are not responsible for any damages to your item that is beyond our control.

13. Is it safe to shop at ModaQueen?
We use the highest technology available to ensure Safe Shopping. Moda Queen uses the Yahoo! 128-bit Encryption, as well as, Hacker Safe by ScanAlert.

If you can prove that your item was indeed a fake then you may have cause for legal action.
Your colleagues verification that it's not authentic could be the result of jealousy that you paid less. Kind of like if someone paid short money for a Rolex, we would all assume fake, until proven otherwise.

None of this really matters to me - I'm just throwing it out there for thought.
It always just says "now"
Now you may be thinking that I was had
But this watch is never wrong
And if I have trouble the warranty said
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
J. Buffett
Instagram: eastbayrider46
East Bay Rider is offline   Reply With Quote