Thread: Bob's Watches
View Single Post
Old 22 April 2016, 12:01 PM   #53
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndww View Post
Did you go back to them at 1750 or higher after there attempt to discount? You mentioned that you would settle for that? The site says "we will work with you to get your price" or was the counter offer from them firm?

As for pawn shops references, I assure you members here have offered me less than pawn shop rates.

I emailed them back last night, twice. Once saying That their offer is not going to work and once after that to say to just send my watch back today and provide tracking. I figured with aggressive as they were to get me to send it they would be calling me today to try to salvage a deal.

No calls, no returned emails.

I received one offer from them. $1425. I said no, that will not work let me talk to a couple people and I would call or email her back. I never made them a counter offer. The more I started to think about it more angry I got. And sent the second email just asking for the watch back.

I am not worried, I will get my watch back. And at this point that is all that I want.

I will decide from there what I want to do.

I will likely sell it. I will send the couple people in this thread that have been interested pictures and give them a chance and if not will throw it in the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bdex75 is offline   Reply With Quote