View Single Post
Old 8 May 2016, 02:36 PM   #90
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by el1125 View Post
Here's my newest blue...
Congrats Elliot, my favorite blue dial SS watch, sometimes when I see the 5711 or AP Jumbo I find them amazing but when I see the 5712 I always find it more special, the 2 other are stunning but so is this one and it is more interesting, I know it is useless but I really like the moon phAse and asymetrical dial, and of course the micro rotor, it is clearly my favorite SS piece on bracelet

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post
I have seen a lot of blue dials. Nothing still can beat this.
Stunning pic as always Ben, if only it had a second hand I would get one, it would make a great AP duo with the CE diver next to the 2 Patek I am waiting for, but the lack of second hand is something I ap afraid I can't do without, when I had a RG Daytona I let the chrono run all the time to have it, when it wasn't running the static dial was bothering me, it is the only thing making me not get the Jumbo, others like non screw down crown and low WR don't bother me a lot, I know the 15400 or 15300 has one but a RO like a Nautilus IMHO need to have 3 things, bracelet, blue dial and ultra thin, the jumbo is oerfect, I didn't like very muchnthe 15400, if only they would make a jumbo with the seconds, technically possible since Patek does it, I understand the goal to stay true to the original, I could do without a date but the seconds is much harder
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote