Thread: Elgato's Jokes
View Single Post
Old 14 July 2008, 07:12 PM   #41
elgatonegro

Watch: Omega Speedmaster
Icon20 Smart ass

A boy wanted to skip kindergarten so he could join the third graders. His teacher, shocked, took him to the principal’s office.

The teacher and the principal decided to ask the boy a couple of questions as a test. “What is 3 x 3?” the principal asks. “9,” the boy answers.

“What is 6 x 6?” the principal asks again. “36,” the boy answers.”

The principal looks at the teacher and tells her, “I think he can go to the third-grade.”

“Wait, let me ask him some more questions,” the teacher insists. The principal agrees. “What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?” the teacher asks. The principal's eyes opened wide in horror. “Coconut,” the boy answers.

“What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?” the teacher continues. The principal can’t believe his ears. “Bubblegum,” the boy replies.

“You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do,” the teacher goes on. “Tent,” the boy answers.

“I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.” “Arrow,” the boy answers.

“Damn it, put him in the sixth grade,” the principal interrupts. “I got all your questions wrong myself!”

elgatonegro is offline   Reply With Quote