View Single Post
Old 18 May 2016, 06:42 AM   #63
Samui
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by texex91 View Post
Take it easy--don't make hostile remarks like that to other members. Accusing him of being drunk and 'hope he's okay'. That is utter non-sense.

Do you know Martin? I do. I had the pleasure of spending 4 days with him last year at AP. We also spent a day together watch shopping in Geneva. I can tell you that you would be hard pressed to find a bigger advocate for Patek. He is also one the nicest and most knowledgable watch people I know.

Martin has owned more Patek's than most have or will. I have a feeling he is getting tired of some of the non-sense he's reading from certain people.

He can speak for himself, but until you know Martin, please refrain from being so rude.

Cheers
I apologize if I was rude. I dont know him youre right. But I think he too was being rude in his post. It was wrong for him to be condescending and implying that the good people in this thread cant afford a $1M watch. He doesnt know everyone here. These are my honest observations from reading his post.

Sounds like you guys had alot of fun in geneva. Would love to meet you and martin one day. Im sure I will enjoy listening martin talk about patek.
Samui is offline   Reply With Quote