Thread: 26320 or 15202
View Single Post
Old 20 June 2016, 12:19 PM   #23
wlc
"TRF" Member

I had the 15202 and traded it for a 26320 with blue dial. You can't go wrong with either.

For me, the biggest issue with the 15202 was the size and weight. The Jumbo was just a bit too delicate for me. I love the Jumbo's ultra thin movement and its history, and I do miss it's sapphire case back. But for me and my 7" wrist, the 26320 just has better proportions and versatility. And the F. Piguet movement is no slouch.

Having owned both, I can say that the finishing is just as good on the chronograph as the Jumbo. In fact, with a more substantial case and bracelet, the quality of the finishing might be more apparent on the 26320.

I had originally preferred the calmer and darker dial of the 15202. That changed once I saw the dial of the chronograph in person - it's just much more alive.

It really comes down to what you're looking for - for me, the 15202 is more elegant, subdued and professional while the 26320 is more lively, functional and versatile.

For me, the chrono was the right choice. I do miss the Jumbo from time to time though.

Good luck - as I said earlier, you can't go wrong.
wlc is offline   Reply With Quote