View Single Post
Old 1 August 2008, 04:06 AM   #9
50calRay
"TRF" Member

Thanks for your replys,

I'm not sure how/when it was stolen to tell the truth. I rarely ware the watch and kept it in the orignal box inside my closet. We have house keepers but I trust them...had them for years without a single issue. Anyhow, back in May we took a two month trip to Arizona. We rented a house in Tucson and hired some house keeping. About two weeks before coming home I opened my Rolex box and it was gone! The last time I opened the box was long before our trip. So I don't know if it ever made it to Tucson or if it was stolen in Tuscon. Then to make things worse, we took a week trip up to Sadona while we were in Arizona. So it could have been lifted before I left or either in Tucson or Sadona? I never tried waring it once until almost time to come home.

I have never filed a police report before and not sure what place to report it stolen? The other thing was my wife mentioned she had put a bunch of watches in the safe before we left for Tucson. So I had to wait until I got home to see if it was in the safe...nope. I'm glad we locked the rest up...my watch was one of the cheaper ones. Anyhow, I'm going down to the PD and file a report so I can get it on the list with Rolex and Law Enforcement.

As for insurence, ya, we have insurence but this isn't about the money, A) someone took something that wasn't theirs and B) my wife gave me that watch as a Christmas gift!
50calRay is offline   Reply With Quote