View Single Post
Old 18 August 2016, 07:08 PM   #39
Watcheroo
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Larry Wildman View Post
I ended up buying the CB, keeping it for a year, and selling it for the 15202. To fill the Journe void I bought a rose gold CS.

Between the two, I would go with the 15202. Believe it or not, I got tired of the Journe. The blue is amazing at first. Then I just got bored with it. I like the icon status of the Jumbo and while I love blue, it's a bit more subtle on the Jumbo. Also the QC has been outstanding on the AP. Don't buy Journe if you're OCD - you'll find something "wrong" with it. Just he nature of how the watches are made. I have owned three separate Journes and all three had a slight QC issue.

Also, since it's been brought up, I have had excellent service from both the Miami and NYC Journe and AP boutiques. That's a wash from me.

Thanks for the update. I actually picked up a Journe CB yesterday. I'm completely in love with it. The reasons I picked it up for mean it's going to be a long term piece for me - mainly that I wanted something awesome that was also very under the radar.

I actually also want a 15202, that I'll pick up at some point, and I'm sure both watches can live together.

Here's a pic I took today:

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watcheroo is offline   Reply With Quote