View Single Post
Old 8 September 2016, 02:43 PM   #97
Vishy26
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekbum View Post
Krishna,
You bought a watch after 2 years it broke. Buying it you knew it was used about 23 years old and that it had no service history or warranty. There was a return policy. The watch was checked out by me and a cw21 watchmaker. You received it left good feedback and even took it to a local watch maker as you say below. You had a choice to spend $50 it seems and have the watch opened up inspected and pressure checked did you not?

(Took this to Max Schweizer in Sydney, he said he had none. He gave me the serial number on that day as its a watch with head only. Watch was never opened or authenticated. (If he opens, he will charge 50 to put it back to make it water proof)

I don't know who else has touched this watch since it left me but when it left me everything was fine there was no super glued case back etc. End of story! Now as a passionate watch guy I offered to help you. I found a guy who can repair this case and gave you his info what else can I do? A full refund ? another watch? No my friend. Its unfortunate and things can happen but as a seller I have done the best I can.

Nick,

A 2nd bungle arrived from me, not reporting the serial mismatch to you straight away. I didn't even do it at least in the E-mail when I reported the problem(who cares E and X are equivalent, what's there to report to seller, I thought) .

Well my friend, I am a fair man. Considering the mistakes I made ,I will retract my claim for refund. But please do not make implicit comments like "I don't know who else has touched this watch since it left me". What I tell is truth in my world and what you do is truth in your world.

Regards,
Krishna
Vishy26 is offline   Reply With Quote