View Single Post
Old 10 September 2016, 12:46 AM   #128
Vishy26
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs146 View Post
I'm in agreement with you. A community that relies on "trusted sellers" should have the right to post concerns and leave documentation of unsatisfactory transactions REGARDLESS of wheather or not the seller is liable. I'm not saying that slander is allowable, but there will be situations (like this) where whacky things happen... It should be noted and documented. A seller must earn their "trusted" status. I know this is easy to say because I'm not the seller, but if it were me I would cough up the $500 to have the watch rethreaded just on principle. Now you have a happy buyer and documentation to a community that you go above and beyond, even when it's not necessary. Now that's being "trusted". Just my 2 cents

Thanks for your thoughts Josh. Just in case, if seller tries to resolve this issue here, wouldn't it become a scenario where he would be trying to work on a watch that he never sourced? Once those two screenshots were pasted by the seller showing the serial number mismatch, I saw this problem straightaway. A resolution here from seller is not possible. Hence why I quickly requested him to get disengaged on this.
Vishy26 is offline   Reply With Quote