View Single Post
Old 10 September 2016, 12:49 AM   #131
Vishy26
"TRF" Member

Gentlemen,

From the get-go I know this was a weak case. One man's word was unfortunately pitted against another man's word. Hence why, I wasn't confident in dragging the seller into this wrestle in the mud. Whatever he built here, it took time, clear to see. But some sharp members picked up the lapses in my original post and threw the clues on the seller. I don't blame them, this is a fraternity. But unfortunately, from there are on it became an episode with no redeeming features. Later, another member arrives in here and names the seller openly and defends.

If I provide more answers to questions here, it would only serve to implicitly point the finger at the seller once again. These accusations have no evidence, so they are baseless accusations.Baseless accusations means seller is clean as anyone. As it could be understood, baseless accusations does no good to anybody. If forum members who spent time on this thread seek more answers, PM me, will answer. But a stretching thread here is in nobody's interest as no wrong was proven.

I stopped contacting the seller more than 2 weeks ago. If refund was the main objective, I would have sent an E-mail or two in between, instead chose not to communicate with him again. Came here to gauge the consensus, planned to report it to one mod and request him to have a quiet word with the seller(only if he willing to) that too if consensus ever existed on my side(it never did, for a good reason may be).

A serial number bungle and now the usage of words like strange, Bizarre, Sucker are appearing. Its tiring and ultimately affecting.Its a busy time for me as baby is due in a few days, can't afford to spend time here answering and reading repeated tough love lectures. Seller could have been affected too with some negative comments. As things stand now, its unfitting for either to stand on trial here.

Its clear to see now, not just one or two, more lapses emerged in this episode. Doubtless, Seller and buyer are both clearly aware here on whose fault this is, nobody else would know. Its hard to prove anything here, all you would end up hearing are allegations.

One of us committed an error or more, may be it was me. If it was, hope he thinks " its ok, these things happen". If it was him, I am willing to think exactly the same.

Let's get on with other things..
Vishy26 is offline   Reply With Quote