View Single Post
Old 8 August 2008, 05:28 AM   #23
cmr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
Absolutely. The watch was brand new with all the blue stickers covering the metal parts of the clasp and the clear plastic covering the dial. They included the paperwork in an envelope in the shipping box. The SN is perfectly clear on the back of the case with nothing crossed or scratched out. The box the watch came in looked like it had never been touched. This is a Longines watch so I don't know if the models they have from Omega are any different.

They even called me the evening I placed the order to confirm that it had shipped and to give me the tracking #.

if i understood the previous poster correctly they only sent a manual and a authenticwatches warranty card. no factory stuff that should have come with the watch. when he contacted them about it they wouldn't give him a striate answer about it. personally i would have sent the watch back to them. their prices are way too high for that kind of service. i have heard complaints from breitling buyers about the serial numbers being removed from the watches so the factory will never service them. my breitling ad will match their prices and i get a factory warranty with it.

OA-Black dial SS Daytona, V-White dial SS Daytona, Z-GMT2C
Wife, Z-Platinum Yacht Master, Black ceramic White dial SS Daytona,
cmr is offline   Reply With Quote