View Single Post
Old 25 September 2016, 01:38 AM   #14
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
for Ti and tobacco dials, the two luminors that first come to mind for me are the 118 or 564 (564 for the 8-day movement & buying new/new-ish, 118 for not having "8 DAYS" on the dial & a cheaper/easier movement to service). 36 is obviously amazing, but, that's a different price bracket.

for ceramic, since you don't like the wire lugs (shame b/c the 643 is ), the 441 is the choice....and it's a goregous one at that! 441 + asso strap is

i'm just not sure i would want the 441 to be my only PAM...i would still want an SS or Ti model.

if you also considering steel, there are a TON of options....but, if you want a tobacco dial, the only choice is the 351. the 351 is a really nice choice, but i find the 1950 luminor case to be too thick for my wrist. your mileage may vary.

Thanks so much for the input! I think I'm leaning towards the 351. I tried on the 312 and just found the weight to be a little bit of an issue on my wrist.

I would love to get my hands on a 1312 before totally committing but they don't seem to readily stock them.
Chadridv is offline   Reply With Quote