View Single Post
Old 29 September 2016, 12:07 PM   #15
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Today another of our respected members, Karl, is meeting with Kari, what's funny is that both incomings will be super close, mine in May, his in June.
For those who are interested by this, it is not so hard or expensive to do, ok it's not 20 or 50K, but for the work done and exclusivity, the price, IMHO, is quite reasonable, for that price there are a bunch of watches I could have gotten, but getting one made to fit your every desire is really special.

At first I was going for this watch, in PT, with just engine turned outer dial, and arabic numerals on the whole dial, then figured why not officers caseback, the. Unique engraving, then ruthenium movement with geneva stripes, it really is something to have a unique piece,mbut IMO, even more when every detail of it was made to your tastes and specifications, it's a real game changer

So if you like this and have a certain sum of money, I think the vingt-8 retail price in WG or RG is 56.000 euros, in PT 62.000, and after that the rest is extra, so the best way is to contact Kari, he is very nice and will answer your inquiry, one piece of advice, the man is an artist, don't talk prices on your first mail, talk watches, delays and other things, but not prices.
Even if you don't order a unique piece like me, with a production of 40-50 pieces a year, a Voutilainen is still ultra exclusive.

Would love seeing more Voutis around here, for me he is like Dufour, except Dufour is the king of the ultra boring dress watch sector, Kari is king of the ky dress watch sector, before seeing it in pics I never would have imagined getting a dress watch, even if it doesn't strictly apply to this particular watch...

I am really excited to imagine how stunning it will be in reality, all people say that pics are far away from the reality, a huge part of the amazing disappears on pictures.
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote