View Single Post
Old 19 December 2016, 11:23 AM   #109
ProdigalGil
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex DJ II 116334
Icon8 Untrustworthy posters

Just a further comment after I read the long time posters here is feeling dubious. If you have trusted sellers, of course, stick to them.

For me, these new re-sellers like Chronext and recently I see watchMaster, I also would not even buy fom WatchMaster with some person in France calling talking to me on IM on-line chat.

I made my decision to track Chronext 3 years ago when they were slammed and I also was in the market for a watch. I also had dodgy experienced.

This is the nature of the on-line watch industry. However, being in UK (U.S. I guess has more options with likes of Joma set up, Iconic.co.uk just did not have the piece I am looking for and I wanted a brand new one with at least 10 - 15% off AD pricing.

They were able to supply. A few of these like Mondero has been set up in Germany (namely because I see they are the cheapest compared to other European countries on Rolex prices).

The watch I picked up was not surprising that it was a Italian AD, where Italy Rolex pricing next discount and much higher than UK AD prices.

Anyway, their service improved. They give confidence to new buyers and with that like the new posters, these business deserve good ratings. Now that they have been running for a bit of time, of course new poster who are into watches would want to share their good stores (an dbad). Without these forum, I would not have had done the research and have the knowhow to go with settled new businesses, but those who are skeptical, don't put your 2 cent to suede other new buyers to try new businesses with your skeptical 2 cent.

At the end of the day, I got my 15% off and sharing it on line to let other people know this is an option rather than slapping it down. If you don't trust these new business, than find the watch for me, share all your grey market contact and spread the word that way.

They have a store in London, I got a new watch, no investment up front, wasn't in a hurry, they managed to source it. Don't stop other people from taking advantage with these services with your 1000 post-credential views is better than new comers messages.

:banghead :
ProdigalGil is offline   Reply With Quote