View Single Post
Old 7 April 2017, 03:32 AM   #21
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Is that you ivanka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganfox17 View Post
I believe you are right Sir. Oh ! It was his beloved dad and mentor , Fred Trump that gave his 22 yr old son his 1st big break in 1968 ! So more than just sentimental value but of historical significance and deeply rooted emotional connection to his Dad.

The VC Ultra Thin Historique 1968 itself was either purchased or presented as a gift to Mr Trump when his wife Melania hosted VC's 250th Anniversary Gala event in 2015 but I wouldnt be surprise if Dad also owned a VC watch too....

Rumour has it that in the black SUV that transported Donald Trump and his entourage on his way to address his supporters in the New York Hilton Midtown in Manhattan on that early hours of the morning 9th Nov 2016 , his Chief of Staff had suggested he wore the Rolex Day Date Presidential but Trump being Trump had other ideas.
He decided on the VC UT Historique 1968 . Why ? Because It was also the year Trump graduated and officially joined his father's Real Estate Empire and the beginning on his incredible journey to fulfill his destiny !

Yeah...of course 0ne could also argue it was also the year Mr Trump avoided the draft into the Vietnam War !
History would have been a whole lot different if Mr Trump had fought against the Viet Congs or VC ( pun intended [emoji14] )

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk