View Single Post
Old 28 April 2017, 08:52 AM   #98
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud Van Driver View Post
I've been around a long time? That means what exactly?

Personally, I don't consider Omega to be in the same bracket as Panerai. They don't hold their values very well for a start. I don't think there are too many Panerais that can be considered an investment but they seem to me to fare better in the second hand market than Omega, which absolutely tank. If that's not enough for you, from my own (limited) experience there's much bigger discounts to be had on Omegas than Panerais too. But like I said above, you buy Panerai because you love the brand and the watches.

Omega make excellent watches and the brand has its fans. But just like AP, they're not for me. Nothing wrong with them, they just don't blow my skirt up.

As for comparing a Tudor with Panerai? No. Just no. I'm not going anywhere near that one.

What I asked you was a plain and simple question. It wasn't loaded and I wasn't looking for something to provide a smart-arse response to. I'm pretty new and quite inexperienced in the watch game and was genuinely interested in your opinion. 'Was' being the operative word.

Oh, and compare an Omega with an 8500? What does that even mean? And how do you explain something to me? You type a response on here like everyone else, duh! Before you pick others up on their grammar, you might want to proof read your own post before posting.
Thank you Paul and with this guy it's a dead end
nick c is offline   Reply With Quote