View Single Post
Old 28 April 2017, 11:07 AM   #100
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatp View Post
Hey Nick and Paul. Just so you guys know, I was not trying to be hostile in any way. I have no idea why anything I posted was taken as being offensive to you guys.

Everyone has there own opinions, and for some reason you guys to offence to my reply and one of you posted the dummy symbol towards me which of course, I had to reply to and add my own.

I was not talking about resale value or discounts that can be had with certain brands, I was talking bang for your buck. I bought my 1st Pam for just over $3000, that was a fair price for a new 000. Once they doubled in price for a base Pam with a ETA movement, I started to look at other brands, simple as that.

Nobody should be able to deny that a PO or even a new in house Tudor is a much better bang for you buck than say a 111.

Panerai's higher end models obviously are in a different league, but I was talking about watches in the $5000-$6000 range.

This was sent from my phone and my eyes are not what they used to be so forgive my punctuation.

Again, I have no idea why you guys got upset. I like Panerai, I was a early member on Paneristi.com. I was not bagging on the brand at all.
Hi no hard feelings i also own different brands of watches
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5002.jpg (63.9 KB, 461 views)
nick c is offline   Reply With Quote