Thread: Vegas 20*1*8*
View Single Post
Old 12 July 2017, 01:10 PM   #104
Lol-x
Facilitator

This website does not own get togethers (GTG's).

However, a deposit is ordinarily considered to be a "part-payment" towards something.

I've been to many GTG's and I've never had to pay anything in the nature of a fee.

What I am looking for is transparency so that everyone is clear what they are paying $150 for and how that money is going to be used.

Its fair to say that people should be clear and under no illusion as to the basis upon which the payment of $150 is claimed.

The forum does not ordinarily allow any commercial activity (private business activities) to be conducted and it seems that if this GTG is in effect a commercial activity run via a business (http://www.aboutlife.club) we should have been advised and permission sought.

If the $150 is purely an 'entry fee' or a 'booking fee' that covers nothing of any tangible substance that should be stated. Whatever the situation it should be very clearly stated. On my calculations the fees collected or to be collected will be many thousands of dollars.

Also the forum takes no responsibility for any payments made or any loss arising therefrom.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote