View Single Post
Old 2 August 2017, 04:31 AM   #19
Tonyfsu21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbStempel3186 View Post
Dear TRF Community,

After lurking on TRF for the past several months and buying my first piece (a new BLNR thru my NJ AD), a few months ago, I am in full blown Rolex fever. I've decided to go ahead with the watch that I haven't been able to stop thinking about ever since trying on my BLNR at the AD, the LVc Submariner.

I am about to close with DavidSW, about whom I have no doubts in light of all of the consistent and warm praise everyone here has posted. I am a bit anxious about sending a big sum of money to someone I've never met, so I was hoping the community could confirm some details so I know the money is going to the right place.

Can you please confirm some of the following details? Please use backchannel/private message, as I don't want David's info being posted on the forum thread itself

***** Acquisitions of ******* (fill in the asterisks) - for recipient

** Bank

Routing number in full

Last 3 digits of accounting number

I will call and speak with his staff to corroborate details, but just wanted to do final checks to make sure I'm good to go.

Thank you for your help.

Warm regards,
Jonathan
Make sure you triple check that it's Davids correct email address and if so, your 100% good! No worries at all.
Tonyfsu21 is offline   Reply With Quote