View Single Post
Old 14 August 2017, 03:28 AM   #68
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalOac View Post
I really don't want to bring this up but a very trustworthy TRF seller, big time guy with enormous credibility here... I purchased 3 watches with him in the past and all three came in worse condition than advertised and pictured. I examined the photos closely and being in the graphic arts field I can tell the images were photoshopped using the healing tool, along with other photo manipulation. The latest had a pretty clear scratch on the bezel at 9 oclock even a Nokia phone would be able to capture, along with othe random scratches but in the photos it was a mirror finish almost BNIB-like. I don't know how ethical this is and if it's in my place to divulge who this dealer is. I saved all the photos originally posted by said seller as well.
No seller is too big, and there can be no sacred cows here. If you have a genuine issue and can back it up with pics etc, then tell your seller. They are not stupid and will probably come to an agreement with you on a resolution rather than have you start up a negative thread.
AK797 is offline   Reply With Quote