Thread: London AP Meet?
View Single Post
Old 21 August 2017, 12:16 AM   #87
SC11
Banned

Watch: AP ☠️
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2725TMB View Post
In all honesty it sounds like you, Sam, and Ash might be better at organising things.

If Ash is staying down Friday night, as he says that could prove to be a very good initial hook up point and then move en-mass from there.

I did ask Daniel at AP if he could get involved but as it's a Saturday no dice. I may be seeing him this week to pick up a white strap for my RG44 and will ask if there's any customer loyalty enhancing freebies to hand out!

Otherwise ADs to visit, I think Tyler is better versed, but it sounds like AP wise mainly Wempe on Bond St, Selfridges and Harrods. There's also the new big WoS on Regent Street, of course, for non AP brands. All quite close except for Harrods.
Thanks Chris, I'm all up for getting down early and the ball rolling I'm not really up to knowledge on the city though so maybe not the best there.

If Ash is staying over the night before guess the hotel or some where local for breakfast is an idea or again if he's training down like me the morning of I'll be up for a breakfast meet before getting the day underway!

Funnily enough I've been in contact with Aurelija this week and ask if she could speak with Daniel about some possible goodies

Chris another option:
I know that date is sorted but if Daniel could sort something for late on the Friday I have no issues coming down Friday having a meet at the AP SC then out for a meal before crashing at a hotel and then the Saturday watch shopping, this may suit Ash but not sure if anyone else is up for a two day event.
SC11 is offline   Reply With Quote