View Single Post
Old 24 August 2017, 01:51 AM   #35
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC11 View Post
I've been thinking about this all day and if I'm honest I wouldn't do the move for the Dato which is your grail or one of my grails around that price!

Reason is you have a wonderful and diverse collection not only brands but also size, strap and material variations so to me it's a pretty rounded collection.

However I'm not a fan of RG and as you have two ROO's at the moment so I'd be inclined to move the RG ROO for something similar to the Dato styling maybe another ALS for more brand diversity or another PP/AP.

If you are set on the Dato then I would flip the RG ROO and add funds or add the RO or 5164a to the flip.

Well that's my 2p worth
Yeah, my collection is right where i want it at this point. In a perfect world i would love to just add the dato.

I have really bonded with the 5164 though and at this point its probably my favorite watch. I think the best solution is to move the RG at some point in the future if and when i can find a dato at a good price and add the extra cash and keep the Ti 44. I really would miss something i think being without a ROO. In truth if it was not for the Dato i would never consider moving either of them as its not like i don't really like both of them a lot already.
tyler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote