View Single Post
Old 25 August 2017, 10:04 PM   #20
Frank G
"TRF" Member

Watch: Zenith Chrono Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ{Adventure!) View Post
Ah apologies... should've worded the title better.

By age I meant "point in your life".

My dilemma per-se is that I want to make my first one watch purchase as an 116613, but then I have a wedding to pay for this November so that pushes the purchase date back to next year (I want to pay cash rather than put it on a card or finance).

....but then every time I think of it, I then snowball with the thought of paying for a house, car, saving for kids 3yrs or so down the road.... it almost feels like I am just being too timid about going through with the purchase.

I'm in middle management so it's not like I'm afraid of standing out or the watch wearing me.... it's just trying to figure out when is the right time to buy.

I'm sure all of you have a story of your first experience involving a milestone or something to celebrate, so just wanted to pick some brains in that sense.

Sometimes watches are like kids. If you wait until you're "ready", you'll always be on the outside looking in. Don't over think it and realize if you hit a rough patch you can always sell and get most of your money back. Typically it just starts the hobby and that's when you have to figure out how to raise "side funds" with everything else going on.

Godspeed [emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frank G is offline   Reply With Quote