View Single Post
Old 8 September 2017, 03:18 PM   #57
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
PJ: believe me maybe I do say things about my background, but only on my mother's side, which is a dead branch, would not talk about my father's side, have many relatives, interesting also, but my mother's branch being deceased and historically important in France, thought it might interest a few, if there is a negative view on aristocracy like I said I am no aristocrat, and we didn't inherit anything.
I think members like Roger and others posting their uber collection is much more personal and brave, if I won Euromillion, I would surely post a few normal watches but no way would I post the 500-800k PP minute repeaters I would get, no way..
About my family history on the other thread, thought it was a good lesson on karma for others to follow, I follow it every day "treat others as you would like to be treated".

And if i say many things about me, I pity the poor lad who would want to do me problems in Ukraine, relations with the high up right people is everything there, and not lacking but were I living in France I wouldn't post the same way and use more restraint my friend
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote