View Single Post
Old 8 September 2017, 06:42 PM   #677
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ S View Post
For some, it may as well be – after all, it comes with the blessing from Saint Thierry of Stern himself.

But what about Wodger the wobber?

(For those still in the dark, watch Monty Python’s Life of Brian)
Loved that film, amazing, since you brought it up will suremy watch it again, has been a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlS View Post
I am traveling. What happened to the PJS poll? Sure PJS didn't complain and took it in the spirit it was offered!!! Richard Mille now PJS poll.....
Thank God mine wasn't removed, gave me a great laugh, thanks again PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmovement View Post
Ok so after being quoted ridiculous prices from a few grey dealers (yes they are getting the watch), one quote was 57,000 USD!!!! I decided this was never going to happen for me. I missed the window to apply for the piece by two weeks and really I was deciding if I even liked the watch...which I do. Whether or not the watch is more attractive to me because I cant get it is an entirely different topic. That being said I go a text message from an AD I have worked with since I was in college many years ago and it said simple "good news is coming my way", of course she is referring to the 5522 and someone may be backing out....SO good vibes please I'm hoping to get the call this week!!!
Great good luck, I didn't like it much at first but it does seem nicer in real, but not something I would need to have, after the Voutilainen I am dpne for a few years, some members will be relieved that I won't post for 6 months about if I should get this or that watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlS View Post
I will give $31 to Make sure you keep it...I don't think u can face another incoming!
Karl that is nothing, think of all the incomings I faced, all the drama, suspicion, and I still haven't collected the KV yet, after that don't know what I will do, maybe start trolling on the forum, if anyone has suggestions I am opened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Philip View Post
Saw one on Chrono24, asking $58000!
Sure, planning to put my 5711 for sale at 70k, maybe that'll work
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote