Thread: AP Closing ADs?
View Single Post
Old 23 September 2017, 11:40 PM   #37
tyler1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmade View Post
Living in Houston, I can see why Lewis Jewlers would lose their status. The location that carries AP is in Clear Lake which isn't exactly the most affluent part of the greater Houston area and is like 40 miles away from the city. Their other location in Uptown Park doesn't carry AP because of it being too close to Zadok who probably has claim to the territory.
Last time i was in houston i wasn't about to drive to clear lake, that seemed a bit ridiculous. Zadok was quite impressive. Probably the most FPJ i have ever seen in one location. AP selection was pretty good as well. Their location is not good though. For such a nice store to be located in a strip mall always confused me and you have to be seeking it out to find it. Pretty sure its literally next door to a Luby's cafeteria
current collection: Patek 5164A, Patek 5524G, Rolex Platinum Daytona 116506, Rolex Sea Dweller 43 126600, Rolex GMT II 116710LN, AP 15400ST (silver), Panerai 913, Omega Speedmaster moonwatch, Tudor Black Bay (Harrods Edition)
tyler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote