View Single Post
Old 27 September 2017, 11:43 AM   #74
Fjweld
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570, 1601,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intl House of Time View Post
I am not making an apology and still stand but my statement that buyers are the enemy in this instance. Illogical irrational buyers ( primarily snobby forum buyers) that will use any leverage they can against somebody to get their way with knowledge that they believe entitles them to act this way is ridiculous. No , retail buyers are not the lifeline of my business especially of this nature and we are primarily wholesales , if we never made another retail sale ever again it would not effect us one bit that is why I have no problem telling all you keyboard warriors how it really is. Stop acting like children.

Guess you should change your mission statement from your website:

Our Company has been heavily involved in almost every spectrum of this industry. Starting out in Miami, Max Bankin began selling one Rolex at a time .From there we entered the Luxury Watch Market. Over the years we recognized the need for a direct channel of sales between wholesalers and the retail public. Our Website is dedicated to offering our customers the best product at the lowest wholesale price. Through this, we save you, the customer, thousands off the current retail price on any timepiece you may be looking for.

Our business philosophy is simple: we work with a small markup, with a high volume of sales, allowing us to have many repeat, loyal, and satisfied customers. We offer the class and prestige of buying a "High End Swiss Timepiece" online, while still maintaining the highest standards of quality, reliability, and trust which is the true backbone of success for any establishment

Good Luck...