View Single Post
Old 22 October 2017, 02:30 PM   #63
Swiss Mad!
"TRF" Member

Watch: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by armybuck041 View Post
Was sitting in a fairly relaxed meeting with my boss and a few consultants (I work for an urban land developer). One of the consultants wears a Milgauss and noticed my Bluesy and subtly asked me if it was real. When I confirmed it was, my boss became a little intrigued. After the meeting wrapped up my boss was asking what all the watch fuss was about as he’s a gadget guy himself. The Milgauss guy just remarked what a nice watch I had. Of course my boss then asked how much it was worth, and when I replied he jokingly quipped something along the lines that he pays me too much. Since then there is a lot more wrist peeking going on in the office.
I can't believe the Milgauss guy asked the classic "Is it real?" question!!
You would expect that kind of question from 'one of the lads down the pub' but in a business meeting type scenario its a bit rude imho.
Personally, if I had been the Milgauss guy, I would have asked to have a look and then quietly made my own mind up as to its authenticity.
Alternatively, you could have been equally as rude and replied "Yes, is yours?"...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

instagram: max.parkin
Swiss Mad! is offline   Reply With Quote